Help with Calendar App

Phosphorous

Reaction score
I used to have a BB but just got a Droid Pro and I am super frustrated. I wanted to put an appointment in the Calendar, so I opened it and it says I can't enter any events until I 'sync a calendar.' The first problem is I don't have a calendar to sync with. It give me two options: Close, or Manage Accounts.

I go to Manage Accounts and it shows my gmail email account. If I tap on that, it shows a screen with 'Sync Contacts' and 'Sync Gmail' both of which are checked, and at the bottom of the screen I can select 'Remove Account.'

I don't know what to do!!! I am so frustrated. All I want to do is put in my phone's calendar that I have an appointment on Friday. Why is it so hard?

tennvol

Reaction score
In your google account or even in gmail click on the calendar link up at the top and your calendar should open. Then on your device you might need to delete your account and re add it. You should see a calendar sync.

Not sure why you don't see a option to sync the calendar in manage accounts though.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

OP
P

Phosphorous

Reaction score
I tried that but it didn't get me anywhere.

I guess there's another option... I can add an account. It give me a screen full of options... face book, myspace, etc... I don't use any of these. I don't understand or see how opening a myspace account is going to allow me to enter an appointment into my phone's calendar.

Still need help if anyone has any ideas.

jimbo11mcm

Reaction score
Calendroid App

I downloaded this app from the Market and it is very simple to use and works nicely. Calendroid. Try it.

tennvol

Reaction score
So you have access to the calendar when using a computer and your gmail account but not on your pro?

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App