Help unbrick my motorola android phone please

unbrickmymotorola

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
motorola e
Hello, my Motorola e Android phone got hard bricked and it began suddenly with the first error message being constant boot looping and eventually going to an error message with an adroid on its back where it said partition was corrupt or damaged and the only choices were try again or factory reset. I kept trying again.

I tried to fix it and eventually ended up stuck on ap fastboot flash mode(secure) and it says oem locked.

I gave up trying to do it myself and want to factory reset but recovery mode won't work even if I press it, says that start up failed and goes back to fastboot mode. It's stuck.

Serial number is ZY22DLT4R and last letter is a V or W, can't tell.

I dont know to flash or custom rom. Tried a few but I only have windows 10 on my PC and it didn't install drivers properly and I need this phone fixed ASAP 😑. I think I'm considered a newbie.

I also need to know if it's too far gone so I'm prepared to buy another crappy phone and lose all my data. I don't have days/weeks to learn tutorials about how to mod, etc.

I don't know if my bootloader is locked or unlocked.

Please help.

OP
U

unbrickmymotorola

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
motorola e
Yes, it won't run as my PC is win 32 bit not 64

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I just saw your post on another forum, saw you posted that there also. I agree with the folks on the other forum, probably not much you can do if your computer is that old. I know when I bought a Moto E for my father-in-law they were like $90 brand new. Getting a new phone might be the easiest & fastest solution.