I need help trying to unbrick my Redmi Note 7

1Henryx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Redmi Note 11, Redmi Note 7
Hello, my Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (lavender), gave Brick after formatting the cell phone, which was with a Lineage ROM, but immediately the cell phone would not boot, the ROM corrupted and to make the recovery worse, the TWRP, apparently it ended up corrupting, it does not enter and hangs in the TWRP logo.

Fastboot mode still works, but I can't get any device to recognize it, nothing just happens. I've tried ADB, MI Flash and some other programs, but it ends up not working, My computer can't recognize the Note 7. I switched cables and tried different ways, using my second phone as a command prompt, but it still didn't recognize it. Just need to try another computer

I wanted to know if the problem is reversible, because if not, I have a screened brick

I think the connector may be defective but I think it's unlikely as it worked perfectly before

If any expert can help me, that would be great

Sorry for the robotic English, it's not my mother tongue

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum.. unfortunately we are not much help for rooted phones and custom ROM but I'd suggest checking in at XDA developer forums ..good luck