Help: Text Messages not showing up in notification bar

vernhebert

Reaction score
I've gone into the settings for my text messages and checked the Notifications box under Notification Settings, but they're not showing up. Some people's texts do, but most people don't. I have to check my messages every so often to see if I have any, which is a pain. Anyone have any tips?

I'm going crazy over here searching through random settings trying to figure out what's up.

anrichardson

Reaction score
I've gone into the settings for my text messages and checked the Notifications box under Notification Settings, but they're not showing up. Some people's texts do, but most people don't. I have to check my messages every so often to see if I have any, which is a pain. Anyone have any tips?

I'm going crazy over here searching through random settings trying to figure out what's up.

I had the same problem when i first got the Droid. I wasn't rooted or anything, it was Verizon problem. Customer Support couldnt' fix it or screwed it up even more, so i got transfered to tech support. Customer support had already screwed it with what they tried to do, so i had to take it in to the store to get a new phone that worked with it. i would try calling tech support fist before going into the store and have replace it