Help rooting Droid Razr 4.1.2?

sl4sh3r

Reaction score
Yeah you can back up apps and settings there's a whole bunch you can do theres a the one touch optimizer and a section for removing apps. Tools section for backing things up its free in play store

Sent from my DROID r4z3r running JB

sl4sh3r

Reaction score
I went for donate version way more stuff unlocked

R

rothfus7

Eclipse v1.5 works for razr

I downloaded and installed SafeStrap, and then attempted to install Eclipse 1.5, but it didn't seem to work. Any ideas as to why? I followed theinstructions for installing it that are here on this site.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
I downloaded and installed SafeStrap, and then attempted to install Eclipse 1.5, but it didn't seem to work. Any ideas as to why? I followed theinstructions for installing it that are here on this site.

I took a quick glance at the ROMs page and didn't see that one in there but two things. Is the ROM for ICS or JB? And what are you on ICS or JB?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

R

rothfus7

I took a quick glance at the ROMs page and didn't see that one in there but two things. Is the ROM for ICS or JB? And what are you on ICS or JB?

I'm running 4.1.2. The ROM was made for ICS, but b/c someone recommended it in this thread I assumed that going back a version shouldn't be an issue. If it is, can anyone point me in the direction of a good stable ROM (preferably with a vanilla look) that I can use?

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I'm running 4.1.2. The ROM was made for ICS, but b/c someone recommended it in this thread I assumed that going back a version shouldn't be an issue. If it is, can anyone point me in the direction of a good stable ROM (preferably with a vanilla look) that I can use?

Ohh ok yeah once your on JB there is no going back to ICS anything. I haven't flashed a JB ROM yet but over at droidrzr they have a thread of just JB ROMs that should all be stable and running good.

R

rothfus7

Ohh ok yeah once your on JB there is no going back to ICS anything. I haven't flashed a JB ROM yet but over at droidrzr they have a thread of just JB ROMs that should all be stable and running good.

Gotcha, thanks! I'm looking there now for a ROM to my liking.

sl4sh3r

Reaction score
What safe strap you got? I got it running on mine 3.11 version. I'm running jb now I dual boot with eclipse

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
What safe strap you got? I got it running on mine 3.11 version. I'm running jb now I dual boot with eclipse

What your primary stock ROM?

sl4sh3r

Reaction score
Primary stock rom JB modded kernels. I also run this phone off straight Talk.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Primary stock rom JB modded kernels. I also run this phone off straight Talk.

Oh ok :blink:. To be honest I know nothing about anything when it comes to dual booting lol. I assumed there was no going back to ICS anything once JB was installed but I guess I was wrong.

sl4sh3r

Reaction score
Well you really can't go back to its once updated that's why I safe strap into eclipse so technically your right haha

sl4sh3r

Reaction score
Stock partition that is