Help putting Eris on PagePlus

synaptyc

Reaction score
[COMPLETE] putting Eris on PagePlus

Hey all,
I need some help getting my Eris on the PagePlus network.
I bought my Eris used and with no contract. Clean ESN as well.
I called my local PagePlus office, but they won't have anyone that can program the Eris for another month or so. I can't wait that long.
Does anyone here know what I need to do to get it setup correctly?
The rep mentioned it has something to do with "opera mini" and not actually flashing the phone. Just setting up the info.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
Even if I have to go through a different office. I just need this setup ASAP!

Also... I am going for the 1,200 Minutes / 1,200 SMS/MMS / 50 MB Data = $29.95 plan. This seems to be their best data plan. Anyone using this service able to use it with the Eris well? I will ONLY download apps and big stuff on my wifi network. I am not a data hog and would only check emails while away from wifi.

Thnx in advance!
~Syn

OP
S

synaptyc

Reaction score
Success!!!

WOW! This couldn't have been easier!
I bought an eBay auction for $1.99 because the $1.00 auctions were for new activation with a new number. I ported my number over from Sprint. The auction led me to: www.KittyWireless.com

INCREDIBLE SERVICE!!! She is a one person operation. I know this because she has a LIVE chat thing on her site for answering questions. She handled all the calls and setup between Sprint & PagePlus. All I had to do was supply basic info. Uber easy.

On top of that, she offers a little discount on the normal monthly service! Normal price for the "Talk N Text 1200" is $29.95. My cost was $26.00 ... awesome.
That auction was the BEST $1.99 I ever spent =)

As for the setup of my Eris in the PagePlus network? Simple. From the time I bought the eBay auction and filled out my info on Kitty's website... I was making calls in under 2 hours. All I had to do was wait for her email, put the battery back in the Eris, and dial *22890. Everything works perfectly. Voice, Data, SMS, MMS. No problems at all.
Because of only getting 50MB with the plan, I will use it sparingly. I have access to WiFi 95% of my day. No biggie.

I am really liking this service so far and I HIGHLY recommend KittyWireless.com offers Prepaid Cellular Wireless Unlimited Phone Calling Plan PagePlus Page Plus to ANYONE who doesn't want a contract. but DOES want excellent service!!!

(i know... i sound like a commercial... but she is THAT good)

~Syn