Help please?

Coots

Reaction score
Alright was running BB 0.4 and have been reading about Sapphire.... wanted to give it a try this a.m. I uploaded the update.zip to my sdcard.... rebooted in sprecovery, did a data wipe, twice, then I cleared the cache... allowed update.zip, installed update.zip.... got the pretty little diamond splash and everything, but it never asked me for my gmail account. I have read where you need to install the google apps as well, so after I install those, will it ask me for my info and sync then? Thanks in advacne -Coots

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
the account login is part of the google apps... once installed that will fix the issue and yes after installing them it will ask you to login

ChugIt

Reaction score
Manually open the Gmail app, hit your menu button (4 lines between the Home and Back buttons), go to accounts and add it. You may have to go into the Droid's OS settings to Accounts & Sync to sync it, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

shocka2430

Reaction score
yes it will. the way i did it was to install the rom and stay in recovery go to mount options and enable mass storage rename or delete that update.zip and move the google apps update onto the sdcard and name it update then disable mass storage and install the google apps then reboot so you can do both at once and its just like installing any other rom. You sign in on boot and let it restore. Worked and was the easiest way to do it for me.

OP
C

Coots

Reaction score
Thank you guys for such quick responses. Can't wait to try it out.... looking forward to it.