Help picking a Phone to buy!

Epic

Reaction score
I am sorry but I really had no idea where was the proper place to make this post.

But I am in the processes of buying a new unlock phone for Straight talk. I Found some that do, but they are all good phones, within my budget. Can you guys please give me some feedback, on what phone I should pick?
I have no prior knowledge with any of them except the Galaxy S II

Only requisite for me is that it must have 8MP+ Camera and 1080p Video/Recording. (I think all 5 do though, correct me if I am wrong) and the screen must not be smaller than what the DROID 3 has. :)

(No specific Order)
1) HTC Amaze 4G 16GB
2) HTC Vivid
3) HTC Rezound
4) Galaxy S2 and Skyrocket
5) Samsung Galaxy Note LTE (white)

All this phones are all in the same cosmetic and operational level, so there is no variable there, between the phones.

Personally I am really liking the Galaxy Note LTE (White)
What do you guys think I should get? I Honestly have no experience guy, like I don't keep up with Phones like that.

THANK YOU :smile:

Last edited:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
The Note or Rezound gets my vote out of those phones you listed.

OP
Epic

Epic

Reaction score
"Edited"
Only requisite for me is that it must have 8MP+ Camera and 1080p Video/Recording. (I think all 5 do though, correct me if I am wrong) and the screen must not be smaller than what the DROID 3 has. :) and just faster than my current Droid 3. I did some comparisons online, but they all seemed pretty nice phones.

(No specific Order)
1) HTC Amaze 4G 16GB
2) HTC Vivid
3) HTC Rezound
4) Galaxy S2 and Skyrocket
5) Samsung Galaxy Note LTE (white)

That's depends what you like.

At the moment I am trying to get it on Straight talk, but my main phone Options at this moment in some deal I found, is a Galaxy S2 Skyrocket or an HTC Rezound. I like nice cameras/ pic/vid can't be below 1080p HD basically anything better than my Droid 3 , One thing i do like to listen to music on my pone, the lastly I like being able to listen to movies or youtube videos with external speakers, so i like clear sound. Anything that's better than the Droid 3 in those departments would be fine, from the given options :)