Help!! Phone keeps rebooting over and over, did I brick it????

jsparandeo

Reaction score
I want to start by saying I am sorry if this has been addressed in a different thread, I looked around but admit I was not extremely thorough as I am in panic-mode at the moment. So I apologize if I am repeating.
The problem-my rooted Rezound is suddenly rebooting itself over and over. It was working fine until about 2 hours ago when I went into a restaurant which had no service. It started rebooting so I pulled the battery and figured it was because of the lack of service. But now I am home and it is still happening. I tried booting into the bootloader, chose recovery but that brought up a screen with a red triangle with an x through it. I don't want to mess it up worse so I am coming to the professionals for help! Please tell me what to do!!
Jenn

OP
J

jsparandeo

Reaction score
Oh, I should probably mention that I am a prime candidate for technology for dummies so please keep it simple, lol. I don't even know how I successfully rooted this phone and my past two, pure luck I suppose.

silverlake

Reaction score
I want to start by saying I am sorry if this has been addressed in a different thread, I looked around but admit I was not extremely thorough as I am in panic-mode at the moment. So I apologize if I am repeating.
The problem-my rooted Rezound is suddenly rebooting itself over and over. It was working fine until about 2 hours ago when I went into a restaurant which had no service. It started rebooting so I pulled the battery and figured it was because of the lack of service. But now I am home and it is still happening. I tried booting into the bootloader, chose recovery but that brought up a screen with a red triangle with an x through it. I don't want to mess it up worse so I am coming to the professionals for help! Please tell me what to do!!
Jenn
Had the same problem a couple of times. Took it to Verizon and they pulled the battery and the sim card and did something that fixed it. VZ guy told me a fix was on the way thru an update.