HELP - Phone having boot error after installing ROM

gmorano

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i just rooted again and installed a ROM, although when it rebooted after the install it freezes at the Liberty boot screen every single time. i've tried to remove the battery and put it back in, no luck. I'd really appreciate it if anyone knew how to fix this and where i went wrong if i did. -Thanks

mattv111

Reaction score
Did you wipe data and cache? If not boot into recovery and do it then see if that fixes it. If that doesn't fix it you'll have to sbf

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i just rooted again and installed a ROM, although when it rebooted after the install it freezes at the Liberty boot screen every single time. i've tried to remove the battery and put it back in, no luck. I'd really appreciate it if anyone knew how to fix this and where i went wrong if i did. -Thanks

Are you up and running?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
G

gmorano

Reaction score
Are you up and running?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

No, I just gave up and activated my old Eris instead. I figured I could deal with the Eris for a little bit because i'll have an upgrade starting next week anyway.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No, I just gave up and activated my old Eris instead. I figured I could deal with the Eris for a little bit because i'll have an upgrade starting next week anyway.

You should send the D2 to a developer.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk