HELP! My Razr Maxx is possessed! LIke a ghost is touching buttons all over, not me!

tjplace

Reaction score
Some one please help!! I can't even retrieve a voice mail... The phone keeps opening one thing after another, it is like someone else is touching buttons all over the place! I tried a soft reset, clearing the cache. No help. This is random. Sometimes the phone is fine, but sometimes it is unusable. Shutting off and on doesn't help!!!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Does this only happen when it is plugged into a charger? Some after market chargers cause this but as soon as you unplug, your phone is fine.

OP
tjplace

tjplace

Reaction score
Thanks for trying, but no. Not related to plug in.
Also, with huge impending storm, need my phone to work, so gave in and did hard reset.
At first, couldn't setup because same issue, when trying to input my gmail account to setup, it was typing random letters for me.
I gave up and tried again, now seems to be okay, but i don't trust it!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I will keep my fingers crossed for you that the fdr fixed it. That problem is commonly caused by using after market chargers. Be careful when plugging it in. Best to use the stock charger and cable. Watch the phone closely when you first plug it in to make sure there is not a problem.