Help my bionic is stuck in AP fastboot flash mode

eman3626

Reaction score
I used the bionic path saver and I lost root so I tried flashing it again (which was a bad idea). Now i am stuck at the AP fastboot flash mode screen with serveral invalids on the screen can someone help I tried a lot of the solutions, but unsure if I done them the right way. please help thanks

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You need to flash the FixCDT or 901Fix bat files while in that invalid CDT error screen...

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
So do I just drop those files into the bionic path saver?

if you got mbk's you can extract it to its own folder and start the fixcdt.bat file while your phone is on the fastboot error screen

jjbinks82

Reaction score
Thanks for this post!! I used this fix and out worked instantly!!

Downloaded the 901fix, unzipped the contents into the BionicPathSaver folder (I downloaded and unzipped earlier), opened the 901fix and ran it. Less than two seconds and my phone booted up and out of fastboot!!

I know my post is redundant, but I posted what I did because it was a little difficult fit me to understand at first. Im good now!

Shot from an EVER DEFIANT ROOTED BIONIC

OP
E

eman3626

Reaction score
Thanks for this post!! I used this fix and out worked instantly!!

Downloaded the 901fix, unzipped the contents into the BionicPathSaver folder (I downloaded and unzipped earlier), opened the 901fix and ran it. Less than two seconds and my phone booted up and out of fastboot!!

I know my post is redundant, but I posted what I did because it was a little difficult fit me to understand at first. Im good now!

Shot from an EVER DEFIANT ROOTED BIONIC
Yeah I had the same trouble but I got it figured out finally!! Thanks!!