Help me to clear memory on Yahoo Mail, PLEASE!

capefisherman

Reaction score
I've had my HTC Incredible for about 6 months and something is driving me nuts. I have three yahoo mail accounts saved and in spite of everything I can think to do (clear cache, etc.) I still have bunches of both read and unread emails, in the form of titles, that I just can't get rid of. These have long been deleted on my yahoo accounts but when I try to delete them on the phone they either won't come up to delete (short touch) or when I hold the selected email listing down for a few seconds and I get a complete list of possible actions and when I select delete, I get this message: "Sorry! The application Mail (process com.htc.android.mail) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Then the only option is a force close, and when I go through the process again, the same series of events happens. So - I just want to clear the memory of those listed emails, which are deleted in my yahoo mail and do not show up on my computer. If anyone can walk me through the process I would be hugely grateful!! thanks!
Gene

OP
C

capefisherman

Reaction score
Fwiw

I finally wiped out all three yahoo mail accounts on my Droid Incredible. This was successful but it was then necessary to re-install them, kind of a PIA but ya do what ya have to do. Anyway, it will be interesting to see if the issue crops up again....