Help! I'm rooted and Dont know what!!! to do

OP
Mandroidx

Mandroidx

Reaction score
If you love your phone like I love mine, do your phone a favor and read like everyone here said,show your phone some love and you will be rewarded with new ways your phone can become.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Ever since i have joined I have been reading up on rooting but no one...i mean no one thoroughly explains what you do after theyll hint toward it like oh you can install this kernel OR this rom OR this theme idk if they know beginner droid babies are reading advanced calculus. I learned though I have rooted and installed a kernel chevysno1 1ghz and my temp hovers around the 80-100 area so i know im not pushing it anymore. what i want is themes and no one tells you how to properly get roms and then themes i just learned that after scouring these forums for 36hrs straight and then a year of just basic research

bullswife98

Reaction score
Dwnld rom manager donate, aftr that then dwnld titanium bkup,open that app it will ask for su permission always hit allow, backup all your apps and data, then close out of that open rom ? It will ask for su permission(su means super user) go to dwnld rom hit it it will then open a list of roms and kernals for your device choose a rom first that you want to try, then let it dwnld in your notificatioins you'll see that its dwnlding, when done rom manager will ask you wipe/data casche hit the check mark and it also says back up existing rom, hit that to always, then let it do its magic. You will see it shut off, then go to a triangle wit droid guy on it what its doin is dwnldin the rom and backin up all you data the process takes abt 3 or 4 min just wait, when its done it will re-boot you will see your logo and the boot animation there and the screen will come on and probly need to log in like b4 when you activated and your set.

bullswife98

Reaction score
Once you do all that everything will sync with google and your contacts(ect.) will conect, let it finish backing up everything once that's done go to your market,it also should be dwnlding your apps, when its complt find setcpu app dwnld it, install it then go to it and set up ur profiles that will enable you the overclock and underclock the drivers as far as to how much it depnds on your kernal you have, it is a trial and error to see what works for your phone and rom, and what your wanting to do. Anything else you don't see that u had b4 in ur menu just go to titanium bkup and re-install them. Let me knw how it goes. I'm always here.