HELP! I tried to remove my FACEBOOK APP and SCREEN IS FROZEN AND CRAZY SLOW!

kckc44

Reaction score
HELP, i have the droid X and my phone was working fine for close to a year, but i tried to remove the facebook app from my message folder and that's when it went crazy.

i tried removing the battery and placing it back in, but what happens now is that it loads to the main screen but i cannot click on anything. It's like it's trying to load but its crazy slow. for example, i just registered for this site and started typing this and then finally it showed me i had a signal and then when i tried to click the screen went blank.

Help, any suggestions?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Have you made any changes lately? Running a task killer or antivirus app?

tappin and a talkin

OP
K

kckc44

Reaction score
downloaded k-9 mail for email but it worked fine for an hour, but when i went to deleted my fb in the messaging center it just froze and went blank. then i took the battery out and restarted and now it just keeps doing what i told you. now it's doing above but restarting and doing the same thing over and over again.

Randy Thurman

Reaction score
Black Screen aft call

Thank you for the 'thoughts' on the black screen on my phone while I am talking. I will pay more attention after I finish a call and move my TB away from my face to understand how it comes back so I can 'end call'.

thanks