Help htc rezound brick :c

Daffta

Reaction score
Hello guys here´s my problem i try to change a rom with TWRP and it fail so i restart the phone and surprise i dont have OS and not have recovery mode :c

I try to install aN Original RUU and drop me this "Hboot Version is older" so i cant Install a RUU and y dont have recovery menu :c

Wath can i do?

I am S-On ReLocked HELP ME PLZ

This is my Boot Menu

***TAMPERED***
***RELOCKED***
***SECURITY WARNING***
VIGOR VT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.28.0000
RADIO-2.23.10.0123r/2.23.10.124r
OpenDSP-v14.6.0.7708.00.0507
eMMc-boot
Sep 20 2012,17:40:22

FASTBOOT USB
<VOL UP>....
<VOL DOWN>....
<POWER>...

BOOTLOADER
REBOOT
REBOOT BOOTLOADER
POWER DOWN

acejavelin

Reaction score
First off, don't panic... You should still be good, although it sounds like you have to so some things the hard way. My guess is that you used HTC Dumlock in TWRP? No matter, it's should be fixable. :)

Download the latest TWRP (v2.6.3.0) and extract the recovery.img file from the ZIP and place it in your fastboot folder. Extract the boot.img from the ROM you are trying to flash and place it in the same folder. Then, with the cable disconnected from your PC&phone, boot into HBoot and start fastboot, connect USB cable, and enter "fastboot boot recovery.img" (substitute the appropriate filename for recovery.img) in a couple seconds you should be into TWRP. Go into Wipe, Advanced, and select everything except MicroSD/External SD and proceed, now go back to main page and Install and browse to the ROM file on your MicroSD card, if it isn't there just go to Mounts and mount USB Storage and copy the ZIP over to the MicroSD card, and flash it. When you are done, reboot into Bootloader and start Fastboot (probably have to disconnect from PC for a moment to get it to work), then once fastboot is started execute "fastboot flash boot boot.img". Exit and reboot and you should be good to go! Make sure to give it some time on the first boot, you did a total wipe so it will take some time to boot initially.