Help find backup assistant

Moroney167

Reaction score
How do I download the factory backup assistant! Getting frustrated. My droid x has it... yet it wont let me share or send it anything. On my girls incredible I can't get it for the life of me. We just got.her off.a blackberry an all we need is the contacts which we backed up on the assistant the phone cones with from Verizon.

Can anyone point me in right direction before I go nuts.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
backup assistant was a blur thing exclusive to motorola devices.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Google phone. Contacts are backed up by gmail. You don't need the back up assistant.

Now if you have to move contacts to her then go to gmail and make CSV files and import them into her gmail. If you need information on how to make CSV files, Google can help you with that. I've never did it myself but that's how my wife did it.

GT944

Reaction score
Maybe I'm mistaken, but I've got backup assistant native on my Dinc - that's what we used to transfer contacts when my first Dinc crapped out. Under settings > accounts & sync

- Greg -
Sent from my ADR6300

atthehop

Reaction score
Maybe I'm mistaken, but I've got backup assistant native on my Dinc - that's what we used to transfer contacts when my first Dinc crapped out. Under settings > accounts & sync

- Greg -
Sent from my ADR6300

I have it also.