HELP!!! Droid 2 global turn on problems, need it for school, work, etc...

bubba_jiggens

Reaction score
My droid 2 global is having a major problems, it wont turn on (completely), when i hit the power button the phone will start turning on all the way until I see the droid 2 logo thing, thenit will shut off, unless it is on the charge, when it is on the charger it will stay on that screen. I have the green flashing LED light too, when on the charger, so it is on, also it gets very hot very quckly, and I can answer phone calls. When I get phone calls the screen will do as it is supposed to, for answering and hanging up, but that's all, and when I hang up it goes black. Please help me!!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Sorry you are having issues. What caused this to start happening? Also, are you rooted or not?

And I deleted all the other threads you created. It is against forum rules to double or multiple post for the same topic.

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. I would return the phone if you are still within the return time frame, or have it fixed under warranty, if you can't get this resolved soon. DancingNexus

OP
bubba_jiggens

bubba_jiggens

Reaction score
Well I just factory reset it... but now the 3g isnt working if anyone could please help with that, and no I'm not rooted