Help again with a semibricked phone

patracles

Reaction score
So my phone is stuck at 2c.7c bootloader after trying to back up with clockwork. After countless reflashes and still being stuck at 2c.7c, the droid will sometimes RARELY actually boot up into the operating system (stock frg22d). However, after 24 hours or so of being up, it will randomly reboot and then get stuck again. Is there ANYTHING I can do to get rid of this bootloader hang besides the usual RSDLite flashing or update.zip? I can boot into recovery every time, and the phone still functions once it gets up into the OS, but it isn't stable. I'm about to give up unless someone has any suggestions. Thank you.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hope I'm not over simplifying this, but couldn't you just grab any of the good stable custom roms and install one? I would suggest pick of them that install in a single action (some require installing Gapps after the rom and some require you to "wait and not touch the phone for a while".

OP
P

patracles

Reaction score
I just tried cyanogen mod with gapps installed after, same results. I can't get it to boot at all now. I don't understand.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try a rom that you load in one step. Try UD2.3 or Chevy's. There are others, but I can't remember them right now. :)

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How about a mostly stock one...

second to last link in my profile.

Remember to wipe before install.