Hello

patriot95

Reaction score
I figured after months of lurking around as a guest I would register and get more involved in some of the discussions around here. I've been with Android now for a while. Started with the OG Droid, the Dinc and briefly a Droid 2. Now for reasons out of my control... I'm back to my cough*BBStorm*cough until I upgrade. And it is painful! I also have Archos 70HT and 70IT tablets and a Transformer.

I guess the only real question is... what will come out first? The HTC Vigor or the Samsung...Droid...Nexus..Prime (or whatever it will be called). I'm getting tired of holding onto this upgrade and I can't wait for the day when I can re-trash my Storm for a Droid dancedroid

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm sorry for your trouble! ;)

Sent from my A855, while on the move.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Welcome aboard!! Being sick of people arguing which is going to be the best, Prime, Vigor, Bionic, Droid HD etc.. your going to get a great phone. I doubt we will ever see a phone that is perfect that pleases everyone. So go with the one YOU like the best..

OP
patriot95

patriot95

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!! Being sick of people arguing which is going to be the best, Prime, Vigor, Bionic, Droid HD etc.. your going to get a great phone. I doubt we will ever see a phone that is perfect that pleases everyone. So go with the one YOU like the best..

I agree. I'm only not getting the Bionic because I'm used to Sense, and I like it. I also think having a stock Android would be fun like the Prime. But I doubt Verizon's will actually be stock.

Anyway, after this news: FCC gets visit from the HTC Vigor with support for Verizon's LTE network : I'm really hoping for an early October announcement of the Vigor. I'll be all over that like ice cream on a sandwich... :greendroid: