Hello!

Landfill27

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I'm Landfill27, and I'm just doing the intro thing.

Ok, I'm also posting on here for help, because I NEED it. I'm running the first Droid from Verizon (Motorola A855), on 2.2.2. Here's the thing though. I'm trying to make it available to switch from Verizon to Metro PCS, so I need to root it. I have NO idea what I'm doing and if anybody would be so kind as to helping me out, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, I am running on a Mac, so that makes things more difficult. Thanks! I :heart: my dancedroid so I wanna make sure I can still use it!

droidxethan

Reaction score
Welcome! i would love to help u but i have the DX but there is lots and lots of ppl on here that no exactly how to root the droid so ur in luck

OP
L

Landfill27

Reaction score
Welcome! i would love to help u but i have the DX but there is lots and lots of ppl on here that no exactly how to root the droid so ur in luck

But to have it work with the Mac? I have it on USB debugging already so the first step is done for me :-D

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Welcome! Id recommend searching for a thread called "root d1 regardless of version" (might not be the exact name but its close) and that will give you everything you need to know to root.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey