Hello

michellescruisin

Reaction score
Hello found this forum and need some help with my wifes droid 2 global. it has been draining the battery in a day and I cant figure it out any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance and Ithink this is a great place.
Mark

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. yup a lot of battery drain. u def should check ur personal settings, like back lighting etc. check some if the forums for D2G and u might find some helpful ideas

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm with the princess on this one. Checking the lighting, gps, bluetooth, etc... is a good idea and you can press menu>settings>applications>running services then click stop on the apps that aren't needed and something like android task manager is also a good investment. Task killers seem to drain pretty quick in my own opinion. The D2 battery will also learn your habbits over time and it will last longer or so I think. A lil extra battery time is always noticable and the app extended controls in the market has helped out my battery life considerably. It is availible in the market. If you have any qiestions feel free to ask and hope you enjoy the stay

Sent from my D2

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Get the extended battery. It helps a lot and only sticks out about 2 mm.

And welcome to the best forum on the net!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
def task manager helps. I sorta been letting my battery drain all the way b4 charging. I found it to be like any new battery operated device, it needs to be broken in I guess. but who knows, its just my observation. extended battery helps...IF the company gives u the right backing. ordered twice from vzw and both times they sent me wrong door and wrong color

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

Beka27

Reaction score
I think a full day of use with a smartphone is pretty good tho. I routinely drain my battery everyday with moderate to heavy use. Now if she barely used it and it drained, that is a bigger issue.

Welcome BTW!

OP
M

michellescruisin

Reaction score
I think a full day of use with a smartphone is pretty good tho. I routinely drain my battery everyday with moderate to heavy use. Now if she barely used it and it drained, that is a bigger issue.

Welcome BTW!
Yea tha tis the problem she does not use it too much if at all during the day she sits at a desk. And it drains badly. So I saw a post where a guy went to Verizion and they switched out the battery hers is only 2 weeks old. I hope I can fix the battery problem if not she wants a new phone.