Hello to All

dougdan

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've had my Fascinate since Sept. and have to say I really like it. It has it's issues like being locked into Bing search and I'm really disappointed about the new OS's that everyone except Samsung owners are getting. (note to Sammie, I'll keep that in mind next contract!)

I previously had a Moto Razr through Alltel and had hoped that with the Verizon-Alltel merger I would simply be absorbed into Verizon. Not to be in my part of Ohio and once Alltell was sold, the service started going down. Not wanting to be locked in a contract with them, I decided to go with Verizon. I considered all the smart phones and it seemed the Android system was the best choice for my usage.

There is certainly a wealth of information on this site and I really enjoy reading everything when my head isn't spinning! Right now I'm trying to get my head around rooting. I know it's probably not that big a deal, I just want to make sure I can put my phone back to it's original state if needed. So, I'll keep reading!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. It's good to have you here. Take your time with the information, there is no hurry. A little learning here and there certainly helps.