zup zup

blueridge

Reaction score
just joined.. been reading on the site for about a month.. finally went with a deal on wirefly to get 2 droids with cashback from bing.. my contract with alltel ran out so i was ready to go over to verizon.. since verizon sold the alltel carrier where i live to someone else.. now im loving the motorola droid.. thus i finally joined here today.. :motdroidhoriz:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forums blueridge! glad to have you join us:D

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
just joined.. been reading on the site for about a month.. finally went with a deal on wirefly to get 2 droids with cashback from bing.. my contract with alltel ran out so i was ready to go over to verizon.. since verizon sold the alltel carrier where i live to someone else.. now im loving the motorola droid.. thus i finally joined here today.. :motdroidhoriz:

Welcome, blueridge! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

OP
B

blueridge

Reaction score
thank you.. finding more and more things to do with my droid.. this is my first real smartphone.. so its fun..

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wait, it's a phone, too? :shocked: We all still learn something new every day about the Droid - that's half the fun. Try this: hold down the Search soft key (bottom right key on the Droid) until the voice search box comes up and give it a math problem to do. It will give you the answer! Droid does math!

OP
B

blueridge

Reaction score
lol.. u know thats one of the things that some people dont realize.. it is a PHONE.. hehe.. i live in rural area and always use motorola phones.. one reason i got the droid.. voice search is neat.. never tried that one.. :) thanks for heads up