Hello! newb here!

kevjuicebox

Reaction score
Hi all, im new obviously, and i dont even have a droid yet. I know I am definitely getting one with in the next few days.

I want the Droid X, and I think I'll be getting it. My only gripe is the size, but im gonna buy a clip for my belt, so hopefully that will remedy everything. I've considered the Droid 2, but I like the X a whole lot. Do you think I could manage with the X even though size will be an issue for me? (hopefully a clip + case will be worth while)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Both phones are excellent choices. Let us know what you decide.

Mike

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. I have a D2 and when i first got it the D2 seemed kinda heavy and wasn't much bigger than the BB Storm but i realized when i got a belt clip for around work and just runnin around and that took care of the weight problem. I hope you enjoy the phone dancedroid

Canadroid

Reaction score

Mike

Wanted the bigger screen but I find myself making use of both the physical and touch keyboard on the D2. I very nearly purchased the X but I'm glad I didn't as my texting skills leave much t/b desired.

Welcome to the forums!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome - whatever decision you make we will support you 100% :wink:

OP
K

kevjuicebox

Reaction score

Mike

Wanted the bigger screen but I find myself making use of both the physical and touch keyboard on the D2. I very nearly purchased the X but I'm glad I didn't as my texting skills leave much t/b desired.

Welcome to the forums!

I was in the exact situation with you, and I chose the droid 2 global, and im liking it a lot