Hello All!

Teamanglerx

Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Sean and I am a new member here. I have recently purchased my first smartphone in 3 years (had a "dumb" phone previously) and really like being part of the modern age again!

The phone I have is the Motorola Droid Maxx and I really love it. The one question I do have is on accessories. I have the Otterbox Defender case for it but I do not like the belt clip - holster that came with it. I am interested in getting a full holster belt type pouch for it and wondered if any one that could recommend one that fit around the Defender case.

Thanks in advance!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I use this to keep my Note2 in with its Defender case on it.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009R...c=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_details_o02_s00_i00
It'd probably be too large for your phone but they are available for other models. I like the no magnet, uses Velcro instead, for it to be extra secure when things get rough. A magnet can pop loose with just the slightest tap at just the right spot.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
s pen aholic in Beast Mode (Notetoo)

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Please let us know if we can help in any way. Otherwise, enjoy your stay!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hello and welcome aboard!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hello Sean and welcome. You've taken the leap all the way from a dumb phone to the Droid MAXX! That's like leaping across the Grand Canyon! LOL! You're going to love that phone... I guarantee it, since I have it too.

As far as cases go, sorry but I can't help you. I don't keep my phone in a case. It's just too sleek and sexy to not show it off, IMHO. I do wish you luck in finding the right case for your needs, though.

Looking forward to seeing you around and participating in the threads.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard Sean!