Hello I come in peace!!!!!

jhuntsbery

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Been keeping up on your forums for a while now and finaly created an acount and rooted my phone. Ive had the moto droid since march or april and cant live w/o it now. I completly obliterated my first one triped while talking on it and it literaly popped with white dust affect and all.Did my insurance claim and sure enough cracked that screen to but it still works and runs beastly.dancedroid Hoping to get to kno a few people and maybe get into dev apps thnx for making such a great forum keep up the good work

Z

zhanglin

Great content and very helpful thank and keep up the good work.

OP
jhuntsbery

jhuntsbery

Reaction score
LOL i didnt have a screen protector or case as i just got the phone that week and i missed my pocket and it fell face first onto the concrete patio. Ill upload pics later today of both phones LOL

kristoff125

Reaction score
I've dropped my phone so many times, and I don't bother with screen protectors or cases, and barely a scratch.

kristoff125

Reaction score
did you drop it, or throw it and then jump on it, run it over, and throw some hammers at it?

OP
jhuntsbery

jhuntsbery

Reaction score
LOL the fist one i broke was lobed about 15 20 feet and completly broke beyond repair and then this second one was not ever a 3 foot drop and hte screen is spider cracked but it works fine with scotch tape over it and a case LOL doing another insur clim when time period is up