Unbricking or Recovering your Fascinate, and Rooting methods

segrestbrian

Reaction score
Curious if any links or whatever has been posted. I am very interested in this thread as I have a few phones with near same issues. I hope its not that I am bumping an old post that will just upset people

segrestbrian

Reaction score
after 3 days of searching pages and pages of google and duckduckgo.... could I get a message or something with links?

cmcandrew

Reaction score
For anyone still looking for these links, I have a few comments/suggestions.
• I may have them but don't know because I'm not home and won't be until the New Year
• Manners, manners, manners - don't you kids know how to ask politely when you want something - like fixing your FUBAR device? I had to do my homework and research so it won't kill you nor do I feel bad that it took you 3 days and found nothing. Why do you think we are all here?
• Back your phone up occasionally. If you are savvy enough to use what you are requesting, then you can back your phone up and plan for something like this.
• This isn't directed at anyone in particular but some of the requests and other comments are flat out rude and no one here will help you. Manners and Merry Christmas.

GotnFX

Reaction score
I know most of this site caters towards VZ phones but I was wondering if anyone knows of any sites that shows how to root a Galaxy S on US Cellular? If I am not mistaken the two are the same phone.. Looking for a friend of mine...post back if you do. Thanks!