Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Oh yeah...

Wecome, Mudslide!! :icon_ banana:

OP
mudslide

mudslide

Reaction score
It's the truth.. Had to go out there a little bit ago and I was like No, No, No, No! *News Man* Currently 22 right now and it's freezing.. Nope staying inside under the cover until it's warm, green, and I see Bambie come out of hiding too show it's spring..

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard John...

OP
mudslide

mudslide

Reaction score
LilTechPrincess, FoxCat This is your fault >> It's snowing here now.. You just had to talk about snow and now look what happened..

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
LilTechPrincess, FoxCat This is your fault >> It's snowing here now.. You just had to talk about snow and now look what happened..

I actually saw snow for the first time ever today. It only lasted bout 20 mins but was still really cool.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

I actually saw snow for the first time ever today. It only lasted bout 20 mins but was still really cool.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

mudslide...I'll take credit! Actually I'd love to see that epic kind of snowfall, but not where it is 14 feet deep as it was in that photo. But snow is fun.

20 minutes just isn't enough. I want 20 hours! LOL! I'll blow some your way too, LilTechPrincess.

OP
mudslide

mudslide

Reaction score
Yea, it decided to stick around too... At lease the kids will be happy of no school..