Hello Governor!

mudslide

Reaction score
Hey Fellow Droid Users,

My Name Is John I'v been a Droid user for good while now, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 "7in" and my Fiancée uses a android phone :) I Love the Android interface and flexibility. Of course my Tablet is rooted which (Personally) makes using it, and "Tinkering with it" a lot better.

I'm 22 a gamer, Game designer, I use my android a lot to help with making games and working on GDD's (Game Design Documents) and even using it it to control my TV, Computer, and Xbox.

OP
mudslide

mudslide

Reaction score
Thanks everyone,

Funny I'v been here coulple times before in the past but never registered. I should have though been missing out of an great Droid Community :D

~Cheers :pint: dancedroid

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
Thanks everyone,

Funny I'v been here coulple times before in the past but never registered. I should have though been missing out of an great Droid Community :D

~Cheers :pint: dancedroid

Welcome to the site John!! Hows the weather in Kentucky. Its like 19 here in Missouri bet its just as bad there!

OP
mudslide

mudslide

Reaction score
Mud$lide Doesn't Do Cold...

Cold, Very Cold *Shivers* I'm not a fan of the cold at all I went outside last night open the door started to walk out and was like.. "Nope, Blank that, No way in heck I'm going out there to freaking cold" XD

Thanks LitTech for the welcome :) Seems like a really great community.

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
Cold, Very Cold *Shivers* I'm not a fan of the cold at all I went outside last night open the door started to walk out and was like.. "Nope, Blank that, No way in heck I'm going out there to freaking cold" XD

Thanks LitTech for the welcome :) Seems like a really great community.

Haha, I know the feeling. Im from Florida originally. So, yea, I know that feeling. Oh well, if its going to be cold it might as well snow. This will be my first time seeing snow ever, if this happens soon.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
6a00d83451e28a69e2014e86f071b7970d-320wi.jpg

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
ROFLOL! :rofl3:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Is that even a real picture?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Sure is...

What I'd like to know is how did they get the trucks in there down at the road level to get the snow off the road... And where did they put it all? :blink:

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
Sure is...

What I'd like to know is how did they get the trucks in there down at the road level to get the snow off the road... And where did they put it all? :blink:

You would know if it was in your... front yard