Microsoft Officially Announces the Xbox One

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have absolutely no interest in the Xbox One. After owning several different Xbox 360's and being very satisfied, it seems as if Microsoft has lost their focus on Gaming. Yes the Xbox is a multimedia device but first and foremost it's a game console. Microsoft has gone so far to alienate the main user base who would be potentially purchasing this console.

As one who is against the the Stupid DRM that will be included on the Xbox One I can't examine how this would begin to effect the younger population who commonly bring games to their friends houses to play. But since a game is locked to one console it will destroy third party markets and the first party purchases. As with each generation of consoles the game prices usually increase $10-15 and since a crappie game can not be resold that leaves the owner stuck with a $70 junk purchase. Anyway in digress...

I could go on but I've already ranted about the console on G+ several times today.

Beamed From the white sun in the S4 Galaxy.

Gremlin

Reaction score
I hope Microsoft is watching Sony's E3 conference.. They support used games and no authentication needed and can be played offline.... Wonder how Microsoft is going to do ..

Briankbl

Reaction score
Just an update, I'm going to post up brand new articles for the conferences tomorrow morning due to them being so late tonight. Keep an eye out!

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
No internet stick with 360?? is that MS answer?? wow
A Xbox One is basically a paperweight without internet, in terms of games. I wonder if the other features are disabled without an internet connection and if they fall under the 24hr check-in rule.

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
A Xbox One is basically a paperweight without internet, in terms of games. I wonder if the other features are disabled without an internet connection and if they fall under the 24hr check-in rule.

Probably, that sounds like an MS sort of thing...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Probably, that sounds like an MS sort of thing...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
I'm just shocked that their best and practically only answer is to tell consumers to buy an 8yr system. I guess that's better than telling consumers to "get faster internet access".

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very risky move by MS. Yea they are offering more with the features, but at what cost.....