Hello from the new guy.

mwind67

Reaction score
I've just made the jump to the Droid Incredible this past week after a 2 year relationship with the BB Storm. Although the parting was a bit difficult and the Storm still calls my name late at night, I'm so glad that I chose (my wife made me) to convert. I love this phone.

Welcome to the forums. Glad to hear you are already enjoying your new phone. There is plenty to learn. Feel free to ask any questions.

Welcome to D/F - anything you need along the way, just ask :)

Welcome to DroidForums!! If you can't find it here, I doubt it exists!! :dancedroid:

DroidForums junkie!!

Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Congrats on the DI...jump in and enjoy...in addition to the sub-forums here, we also have a sister site at HTC Incredible Forum which is dedicated to just the Incredible...

I've been thinking of checking out the X Forum too! Can I use the same login or would I have to register again for that one?
I really like all of the mods, admin, and RS here so I try to keep up with you all! :)

Getting closer and closer to 1,111! ;)

On the DXForums she is close to 8,000 :wink:

Yea but it is slower for me over LOL...but maybe by this weekend... :)

Thanks for remembering Droid DOES!!

DroidForums junkie!!

I've been thinking of checking out the X Forum too! Can I use the same login or would I have to register again for that one?
I really like all of the mods, admin, and RS here so I try to keep up with you all! :)

On the DXForums she is close to 8,000 :wink:

DroidForums junkie!!

You would have to create an account (register) but you can use the same username over there...you should definitely check us out - my personal invitation to you :)...

I'll have to do that! Thanks for the invite!! :)

DroidForums junkie!!

You would have to create an account (register) but you can use the same username over there...you should definitely check us out - my personal invitation to you :)...

DroidForums junkie!!

Back