"Noobie Alert", Hello to all..

Sparkmaster

Reaction score
Hello everyone, joined this site a few days ago and trying to figure out my phone..

Little about myself, Im a male 45 years old coming from the BB Storm line since day one of Storm 1 release and day one since Storm 2 release and while I did love it, I hated all the lag and battery pulls and lack of memory. So, I was up for a upgrade and seen a sale for the Incredible for $9.99 with free shipping and here I am today.. I love it.. wake up with it and go to bed with it trying to figure out stuff..

Now I understand the push apps on the droid that you can't remove unless u root (Which i having even gone read that yet), but what do you guys do to organize your icons. With the BB you create folders like "Junk" and put all your icons that you don't use in there. What do you guys do??

Thanks

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

I too converted from the BB Storm (1)...back in November when the D1 lauched.

I use an app called Folder Organizer Lite to create folders for icons on the home screens.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! God to have you with us.I believe you will find the Incredible less "Stormy" :)
I use an app called Apps Organizer which allows me to create folder and store apps.

Mike

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Apps Organizer was made by the same developer of Folder Organizer btw :)

OP
S

Sparkmaster

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.. I am learning.. Trying to teach a old dog new tricks is sometimes funny (For others)..

I will try the apps u guys suggested.. Thanks again.. More questions after I do searches will follow if I become stuck and "Stupid".. :)