Hello from a new member

MonkeyMike23

Reaction score
My name is Mike from California; and I am a Droid newbie. (thunderous applause):icon_ banana:

I am a new convert from the BB Storm:blackberry:. While I liked the features of the Storm, I did NOT like it's comparative lack of speed. I only had the Storm for a few months before the Moto Droid came out and I was hot! Well, being the tech loving individual that I am, I got the Droid anyway.

I look forward to sharing, learning, meeting and bantering with everyone. I'm excited to use this device to its full potential. Right now, I'm just learning how to navigate through it.

Mike

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You came to the right place to learn and share information about the Droid.

Mike

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hello Mike from california.......

Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike - welcome to the Droid Forums. Many former Storm owners made the switch like me. No looking back as this is by far the best device.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Mike and :welcome: to the Droid forum. Another disappointed former Storm owner myself just like Vulcan. Happy to have you with us and let us know if you need anything. We are all here to help each other.