Hello from South Dakota

missegg

Reaction score
I've already done some posting (in fact, this will get rid of my newbie status) but I thought it might be nice to actually introduce myself. I'm yet another BB ship-jumper, but that's only because it was the best option at the time. Thought about living in the NW just so I could have Tmobile, and the first Android phone, but that didn't work out. Instead, I'm off to New Mexico come January with my Droid and Big Red.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome! the newb status is annoying, isn't it? :)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the move too :icon_ banana:. It's always exciting for me

OP
missegg

missegg

Reaction score
Thanks! I didn't mind the newb status too much, but I was only one post away, and that's what bugged me.

Miami-It's starting to get to the start of crunch time, just over 2 months to moving time and still have to find an apartment and job! But first, I need my Droid w/Google Nav so I can drive down there!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I didn't mind the newb status too much, but I was only one post away, and that's what bugged me.

Miami-It's starting to get to the start of crunch time, just over 2 months to moving time and still have to find an apartment and job! But first, I need my Droid w/Google Nav so I can drive down there!

I feel ya. I've been hunting for places in North Carolina for months now. The job is an important thing for me. I can't seem to find anything around there either :icon_eek:. I'm hoping the market losens up by the end of the school year and I can get out of here. In my case preperation is everything especially a long distance move. Good Luck!