Hello from Ohio.

NocturnalEMT

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm a fireman from Ohio who just picked up the Droid 2 about 2 weeks ago, was browsing the web, and came across here. I thought I would register due to the fact that this will be a useful forum just reading some of the threads. Some of you seem to know what your talking about. Here is a little about myself.

Likes: My wife, my job, my dog, my Jeep Wrangler, beer, chicken, steak, bathing, working out, golf, softball, Monster, water, spring, summer, and fall, the Bengals, the Reds, The Ohio State Buckeyes, Earth, TV/movies, video games, watching the ignorance of the world make complete fools of themselves on youtube, treadmill accidents, tosh.O, more beers, sports, female cheerleaders, pizza, the U.S. military, spending money, and beer pong. Many more to list, but this does it.

Dislikes: Clowns, spiders, winter, carnys, bums that annoy me everytime I go to a stadium, soap operas, high interest rates, MOST politicians, segways and vespas, winter, port-a-pottys, nursing homes, foreign films that require me to read instead of watching the movie, crackheads, Dungeons, mullets, trailer parks, bed bugs, the dancing banana and phone I keep looking at on my screen right now, male cheerleaders, reading, stepping in dog crap, tree huggers, albinos (animals and people) just looks creepy, people who wear socks with sandals, body fat, guys/girls that grunt when lifting in a gym, guidos, illegal immigrants, Michigan. Sorry if your any of the above, but i'll end it here.

Looking forward to talking to ya :blackdroid:.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome:

Those port-o-pottys come in handy sometimes. Don't know what I would have done at the WEBN fireworks without em :)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. Check out the FAQ and general discussion sections for the Droid 2 in the Forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Mike