Hello Android Community!

Goodfella

Reaction score
Hello everyone, figured i would finally sign up this site seeing as how i use it all the time at work (i work for an authorized agent of verizon wireless and have been in the cell phone industry over 6 years now). Im using the HTC Eris now but probably switching to the HTC Incredible when it comes out. Ive used a few pdas in the past (Treo 650, BB 8330, BB 9530, HTC XV6900, and Now HTC ADR6200). At first i was hesitant in switching off of my BB but now that i did i couldnt be happier. Just thought id say hello and hopefully here to help with any questions.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello everyone, figured i would finally sign up this site seeing as how i use it all the time at work (i work for an authorized agent of verizon wireless and have been in the cell phone industry over 6 years now). Im using the HTC Eris now but probably switching to the HTC Incredible when it comes out. Ive used a few pdas in the past (Treo 650, BB 8330, BB 9530, HTC XV6900, and Now HTC ADR6200). At first i was hesitant in switching off of my BB but now that i did i couldnt be happier. Just thought id say hello and hopefully here to help with any questions.

Welcome, Goodfella! Glad you've decided to join us! So jump right in and make yourself at home! Read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by just reading the threads. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

:welcome: