Headphones with mic which will work with Razr

superschan

Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a good pair of in ear headphones with a mic that will work with a Motorola Droid Razr. I'm quite willing to spend money on these but I have heard a lot of mics don't work with android phones (like the Monster control talk). I have my eyes set on a pair of Sennheiser IE80 with an IE8i replacement cable including mic. Can someone confirm that the mic will work? Also, I have a pair of Westone 4r which have changeable cables, does anyone know of a cable that can incorporate a mic?

surge

Reaction score
I bought Motorola's blue tooth headphones S10-HD, and like them. No cables is great, they have nice sound and have the ability to answer the phone. They are sweat proof which is great for exercise. I've been using them while doing construction. $79 at Best Buy add worth it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
For wired in ear,I use the ZaGG smart buds. They Gabe a great cable system and everything works very well!
BT, I use the Jaybird stereo in ear.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
For wired in ear,I use the ZaGG smart buds. They have a great cable system and everything works very well!
BT, I use the Jaybird stereo in ear.

xxwabbit

Reaction score
How's battery life?

I bought Motorola's blue tooth headphones S10-HD, and like them. No cables is great, they have nice sound and have the ability to answer the phone. They are sweat proof which is great for exercise. I've been using them while doing construction. $79 at Best Buy add worth it.

surge

Reaction score
The longest I have used them is about 3 hours during a day and there was remaining battery, but i'm not sure how much.

xxwabbit

Reaction score
Sounds good enough for a few workouts anyway. I would like to be able to veer away from wired to wireless someday.