Monster Beats mic?

BlooS

Reaction score
I just got the Monster Beats with controltalk. They're awesome but the control talk doesn't work at all. The only functionality it has is it will play my songs when I press the + or - button but it doesn't pause the song I'm listening to, it will just play a random song.

Now, I wasn't expecting it to have full functionality but I thought that the mic and play/pause would work. Does anybody know why the mic doesn't work? I think these headphones are meant more for the iphone but shouldn't the mic be working?

brendanmurphy

Reaction score
I have the apple in ear headphones with the mic and + - buttons and they do the same thing as yours. Supposably the iphone headphones without the plus and minus mic works but not these ones.

OP
B

BlooS

Reaction score
That sucks.. I may have to return these and get another pair of earbuds. These are incredible earbuds but I really want the mic and the control. I wonder why the mic doesn't work.

Azeke

Reaction score
You may want to try another music application, i.e. MortPlayer Music, to see if that works for you.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Azeke

Reaction score
Its not the music player part its the fact the mic does not work

Understood, if you haven't already try the black cable instead of the red one, you may lose some music functionality, but the mic works.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke