HD dock

bullswife98

Reaction score
I have the HD docking station, bought it before I even had my Razr. I use it every nite as a desktop/alarm clock. Also use it when connected to my computer. Worth it to me. When in my living room I use the wall charger.

Sent from my Updated and Rooted Razr sliced thin! :)

cutyouwitharazr

Reaction score
i got mine through a free rebate, and to answer your question YES! you can mirror your phone on your tv as well as turn it into and office tool and a complete portable desktop pc (hard to explain look it up on youtube) but its an amazing accessory.dancedroid

crashN2u

Reaction score
Couple it with the motorola bluetooth keyboard and trackpad and you have no need for a lapdock.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

MooseOnRoids

Reaction score
Is it really worth buying one?

Sent from my XT910 using DroidForums

i have mine now for almost a week and i am very happy with it. Nice to wake up to my music and see weather info first thing. You can wake to viedos too. Most people have to charge every night or other night, this makes it real easy. Cant see spending extra $50 for the "station", just to have usb ports for wired kyb mouse. BT way to go, especially if connected to tv.

dmisc

Reaction score
Couple it with the motorola bluetooth keyboard and trackpad and you have no need for a lapdock.

+1. I use the keyboard with trackpad and love it on my HDTV.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

TJ Hanna

Reaction score
I love my HD dock. But has anyone noticed how hot the screen gets when the phone is on the dock?

TJ Hanna

Reaction score
Weird, mine doesn't get hot at all.

Sent from my Updated and Re-Rooted Og Droid Razr sliced thin! :)

Really it doesn't? Hmmmm my screen gets hot alot and then i can't use the mouse pad.

OP
neverexisted

neverexisted

Reaction score
It's been a while and it took me time to get my HD Dock and now I can say that it's really worth it :) most esp. when paired with a BT keyboard. dancedroid

leesrt

Reaction score
I love my HD dock. But has anyone noticed how hot the screen gets when the phone is on the dock?

Do you leave gps on? I get my maxx tomorrow but most droid get quite warm when the gps is on with other things running. Also, set your screen brightness to minimum when in the dock.

GrmReaper

Reaction score
I have the standard one, and I love it. I am however looking to replace it with the HD one with the USB's on back. If anyone finds a good deal on one, IM me please.