Having An Issue With 2.1 - Come In Here

KevinJ

Reaction score
Weird Thing Just Happened

This just happened to me, and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced it.

I've had 2.1 for a week (I think) and no problems. I did a factory reset just to be sure, and then set everything back up the way I had it (apps, ringtones, etc).

So just five minutes ago I'm talking with my brother via BT, and when I go to hang up, the phone is at the "You Must Activate This Phone" screen, just like it was brand new. So I went ahead and did what it said, and it finished with "your phone is now activated" (or whatever it said - I really wasn't paying attention).

How the heck could I use it if it wasn't already activated?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You had to have done that after a factory reset. It's one of the things it steps you through.

As far as the one incident, I wouldn't sweat it. Make sure you update your prls. That's option 2.

Sunnyside

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing bluetooth connectivity issues? I've been using a jawbone prime for the past 4 moths on 2.0.1 with no issues. However, after an OTA update this past weekend, I can't initiate an outbound bluetooth call. Inbound calls work fine.

I've searched this topic and come up empty so far...

thanks!

I may have fixed my problem. I disconnected and removed the pairing (under bluetooth settings) and repaired. Several calls later and no issues.

Okay 2 weeks later I'm still having random bluetooth disconnects when initiating a call. Am I the only one here that is experiencing this?

bassjason

Reaction score
This is the closest thread I could find related to what I experienced today, so posting here.

I had my USB plugged in, so phone was charging, and went to battery status page on phone. It showed me everything I needed to know, then I got called away for a minute. I left it on that screen. When I came back, the red light was on, the battery status was 1 red bar. Unplugging the phone from the usb did not fix it, so I poweroff/on and it is OK.

Not sure if this is the place to report something like that. Or if anyone else has seen this.

I had this issue too. The battery was about 80% and charging, next time i looked it showed the red bar. Just pulled the battery and that fixed it.