Have You Heard of Android.net?

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
saD8W.png

Android.net is a worldwide Android Forum and Android News site for discussions of all Android Phones. Our main goal is to provide a friendly, fun and educational community to like-minded individuals who have a common passion for Android.

You can find more info here: Android.net Or visit the website here: Android Forum

I was wondering how many people out there are members of Android.net? It is Droid Forums sister site and has a lot of the same great members that are in this community. Also a lot of great info there. If you have simply just heard of our sister site you can share how you came across it or just your thoughts on it below. Also please take the time to post in the poll. Just a yes or no answer. Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I'm a member. I would also like to congratulate 252chevyboyz on his new position as a Moderator at Android.net. Way to go man!

fv5wu.jpg

OP
252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I do appreciate it and hopefully my skills as a mod will rival yours soon. Anyway its a great community and I'm glad to have the privlage to be a mod on android.net. Congrats on your position also bro

Sent from my Liberated D2

bryan.teeples

Reaction score
Congrats on being a mod over there. Not to try and take anything away from our sister site, but I dislike advertising for other forums in this one. The community would be much better served if EVERYONE simply used the same boards and this sure had been the leader since the beginning. I hate having to check multiple places for the same info.

Sent from 1976 utilizing a 1.21 gigawatt connection. Yes, bionics were around then, they were still just working things out.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
We appreciate the input, but you don't have to check multiple places.

Again this site is for worldwide phones. It includes all the phones we cover here and more.

joemarshalljmp

Reaction score
A fun place, I hope that means NOT GETTING YELLED AT for not doing three days of research and digging thru hundreds of topics to try to find out one little peice of information.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's slowly coming of age, and we are trying to keep updates rolling there.

We would love for your input and membership. Create a guide, share a tip, anything!

OP
252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Feel free to join over on Anet. We would be glad to have you. Its not a matter of checking 2 seperate places just having the ability to go to different communities and meet different people. It also covers phones world wide and a few models we don't cover here. Not trying to start any drama with this poll just seeing how many people in the community here have participated on the sister site. If people do join Anet that is great and we will accep and welcomet any new members who join :)

Sent from my Liberated D2

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I'm a member. I would also like to congratulate 252chevyboyz on his new position as a Moderator at Android.net. Way to go man!

fv5wu.jpg

omg I missed this! LOL congrats James!! im also a member at our sister site but spend more time here.

Natey2

Reaction score
I have too many login accounts for too many forum sites, all discussing fairly similar issues.
Somebody needs to build a unified reader like Tapatalk, but that can cross-post to multiple sites.

Or, bring back internet newsgroups.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.