Custom Ring-Tones from the Movie 'Inception'

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
inception_ver13_poster.jpg

One of our astute staff members utilized some creative juices and came up with a couple of pretty cool custom ring-tones for your Android. He used two of the most memorable sound clips from the movie "Inception", and the effect is pretty cool. Here is the download link on our sister-site Android.net: "Inception" Ring-Tones, by JohnDroid

Check them out and tell us what you think in the forums!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you like the bwaaaaggghhh sound from "mindheist" then you should look up inception button in the marketplace. Its like the fart button but just plays that sound. I like to annoy my friends by playing it at random times to make our conversations more epic.

tappin and a talkin

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
we have to sign up at android.net to download these?

eh these sounds arent even that cool they have been done before too anyways. just use the zedge app and search inception and you would find both of the downloads there i didnt even download either because i didnt think theyre cool at all. check for youself

comk4ver

Reaction score
not working

Downloads on my moto droid as download.php not working :(

BGKris

Reaction score
If you like the bwaaaaggghhh sound from "mindheist" then you should look up inception button in the marketplace. Its like the fart button but just plays that sound. I like to annoy my friends by playing it at random times to make our conversations more epic.

tappin and a talkin

Thanks man, d/ling now :icon_ banana: