Flagship Render Faceoff: HTC One M9, Samsung Galaxy S6 & iPhone 6 FIGHT!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-one-m9-samsung-galaxy-s6-iphone-6-2-small.jpg

We have some cool images to share with you guys. Some digital artists with a great deal of time and talent on their hands decided to create this visual comparison of three of the hottest flagship smartphones. Two of these are created using the leaks, rumors and speculation surrounding the "as yet unreleased" devices.

As you can see in the image above (and more in the thread below) we have the HTC One M9, the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the Apple iPhone 6 facing off in a glamour-style modeling competition. In the first shot shown (above) the devices are labeled incorrectly, but we are pretty confident you can tell them apart accurately.

Sound off and let us know what you think of this impressive depiction of the upcoming Android phones facing off against each other and the iPhone 6.

Don't forget to check out our dedicated section for both of these phones at the links below:

For folks interested in more iPhone info and discussions, here is our sister-site: Apple iPhone Forum

You can see even more images in the thread below and at the source: Martin Hajek

Last edited:
OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are several more of those comparison images of the HTC One M9, the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the iPhone 6:

htc-one-m9-samsung-galaxy-s6-iphone-6-1.jpg

htc-one-m9-samsung-galaxy-s6-iphone-6-2.jpg

htc-one-m9-samsung-galaxy-s6-iphone-6-3.jpg

htc-one-m9-samsung-galaxy-s6-iphone-6-4.jpg

htc-one-m9-samsung-galaxy-s6-iphone-6-5.jpg

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do mention that in the OP. ;)

"In the first shot shown (above) the devices are labeled incorrectly, but we are pretty confident you can tell them apart accurately."

jakenader123

Reaction score
If HTC one looks like the rendering and doesn't have that large bottom bezel I'm getting it. If Samsung completely removes touch wiz and has their new 14 nm processor in their I would totally buy it, but that's not gonna happen. I feel that Samsung needs to stop putting money into touch wiz all together and just use stock android to provide a better user expirence for their customers instead of trying to stand out. I also wish they would just push all of their apps and features to the google play store so u can choose which apps you want.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
This could be the year I finally buy an HTC.

hkwise01

Reaction score
I hope the upgrade to the HTC's camera is monumental if so I'm going to upgrade early from my m8.

DrumsOfGrohl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
One thing that stands out to me in this is how similar these phones are. The OS is obviously very different, and so are the internal specs, but when you look at the physical features, they're strikingly similar. Both cameras, charging port, speakers, curved edges, lines across the back...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
HTC sort of try and go their own way while Samsung just decided to fire their design team and just hired spies to steal copies of Apple's designs.

DrumsOfGrohl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
HTC sort of try and go their own way while Samsung just decided to fire their design team and just hired spies to steal copies of Apple's designs.
And then Samsung figured, while they were at it, to steal the camera design from HTC

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
And then Samsung figured, while they were at it, to steal the camera design from HTC

Eh, who needs innovation?
All we want is for all of our phones to look the same regardless of the name on the back.

I would ask how did we get to this point where oems are afraid to take risks to be different but I believe the market will make that point known.