Have a storm but want a Droid incredible

MADDMOE

Reaction score
my question is: i have a gmail account & have my contacts & calender appt moved over there already from my blackkberry but how do i move everything from my memo pad & tasks. Thanks in advance

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
my question is: i have a gmail account & have my contacts & calender appt moved over there already from my blackkberry but how do i move everything from my memo pad & tasks. Thanks in advance

Have you backed them up to a PC?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yes they are backed up on my pc with microsoft outlook

Hmmm..I wonder if they could be saved in a folder and transferred to a Droid..? Of course, there are several Outlook apps in the market too that should be able to sync your account and its contents to the Incredible. You'll still have your Blackberry too as you experiment with getting it all together.

kristoff125

Reaction score
Have you gotten the incrediblybad yet?
If not, wait until the 15th and get the X, if you have, return it and tell them you want the X.

kristoff125

Reaction score
Good, the X comes out next month, and the droid 2 eventually, people are saying august.

Lucas5

Reaction score
Can you export the contents of your memo pad to a text file? If so, than perhaps you can than upload the text document to google docs. There are are some text/notepad apps in the android market that will allow you to sync your memos with google docs.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are are some text/notepad apps in the android market that will allow you to sync your memos with google docs.
You'll need these. I'd suggest that the OP look at these first as some of them offer a sync solution.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I heard Verizon may drop the Incredible.

Sadly this isn't true just yet. Apparently just adding a new sku with a better sd card in it.

The Incredible originally didn't come with an SD card but you had to buy one to transfer contacts to it. The latest I've heard is they now include a 2GB card but, I'd rather buy a 32 and have 40GB total!