Have a G1. Now Droid is my baby...

jaydoubledub

Reaction score
Well, I've had my droid and been modding it for about 4 or 5 months already. I just noticed this "introduction" part.
I switched from T-Horrible reception to Verizon and got my Droid, due to connectivity issues.
I'm not a dev, but, I would love to know how to become one! I have a bunch of great ideas!

NYZ93

Reaction score
share the ideas

im also interested in becoming a dev i got some ideas

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Droid Forum. We have a great group of people here, some very great Devs. We can always use more good ideas. Jump right in and make yourself at home.

OP
jaydoubledub

jaydoubledub

Reaction score
I've already put up a post in the "Apps YOU want to see developed" :)

Just a couple are:
-I would like to see a widget or app to turn off the Flash Player, when you want to (Froyo).

-Also, a Home replacement that doesn't FC like Helix and doesn't hide apps and take up so much drawer space as Tag Home. I like to edit "docked" apps to the home screen. Phone, Contacts, Handcent, and Maps. Home++ is okaaaaay, but, I can only edit the apps that Home++ gives me.

OP
jaydoubledub

jaydoubledub

Reaction score
...Oh

And I would like to see some kind of app that is a cross between Flikie Wallpapers and Rom Manager. I would like to be able to theme my Droid, but, with a preview. I suppose Rom Manager, could just add pics, but, I like how Flikie uses your gallery for previews. I can't wait until the source code for 2.2 is released to see what ROMS the devs come up with!