Has anyone seen this video yet?

R1Lover

Reaction score
3G connection

Loading ducati-superbikes.com

Droid 5 seconds

iphone 22 seconds

I will admit that ATT has ****ty coverage at my house.... but it's still showing a 3g connection.

jrl9851

Reaction score
Ok guys, this has been said before, but engadget if BIAS TOWARDS THE IPHONE! I owned an iphone for 2 years (3g and 3gs) and it is NOT faster than the droid at all. Engadget most likely loaded the website on the iphone first (without saying) and \without doing it on the android phones. \\They are so bias towards the iphone that it makes me sick sometimes.

smokinfish

Reaction score
just did the same test with my gf's iphone and my droid and the iphone took about 15 seconds to load the same content. Then I had her download a site that I previously downloaded with my droid and it took forever for her to get the site. We reversed, she gave me a site she had and it was almost the same.

This was all done on wifi

Go figure.

jrl9851

Reaction score
Alright guys, I just did a test with my GF's iphone 3gs and my DROID...video will be posted on youtube in a few minutes. :)

carbonnoid

Reaction score
this is dumb, i do this all the time in New York to iphones, and the droid schools them all the time.

jrl9851

Reaction score
Alright, here is the video I just made with my gf's iphone 3gs and my droid. Enjoy. :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-WaB9P93uo[/ame]

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well Engadget did do a good review of the Nexus comparing it to the Droid saying they'd rather have the Droid.

I prefer them over Gizmodo which is basically Apple owned.

I think for now what most people need to understand is that since the Jesus phone has been so big these sites have been kissing Apple's asses to get early access.

That hopefully will end soon :icon_ banana:

OP
Edmvr6

Edmvr6

Reaction score
Yeah after thinking about it.... that Iphone was way too fast... and the guy was so annoying after the Iphone won saying dumb S@@@ like this is horrible and I feel sorry for people who have these two phones (droid - nexus1).. was all that necessary?

jrl9851

Reaction score
Yeah after thinking about it.... that Iphone was way too fast... and the guy was so annoying after the Iphone won saying dumb S@@@ like this is horrible and I feel sorry for people who have these two phones (droid - nexus1).. was all that necessary?

He owns an iphone.