Hardware keyboard app

aramos87

Reaction score
Anyone know of an app for Hardware keyboard suggestions box when using an alternative keyboard?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

JohnnyS101

Reaction score
Do you mean auto suggestions when typing with the physical keyboard? If so then swiftkey and swiftkey x

OP
aramos87

aramos87

Reaction score
yeah I have swiftkey, I dont like it that much, and I was using Thumb keyboard since I purchased it for my Xoom I figured I would use it for my phone, but there is no suggestion bar for the HW keyboard on it. I remember reading of a standalone app that added this feature to it. I used to have Better Keyboard, but it seems to have been removed or something because I cant find it on the market anymore, and the Better Keyboard Unlock Key is no longer in my purchased apps.... oh well, I guess for now I will be sticking to the stock Multi-Touch KB...

Frow

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Do you mean auto suggestions when typing with the physical keyboard? If so then swiftkey and swiftkey x

i also have swiftkey x and the suggestion bar works but the bar never goes away, do you have the same issue? or am i missing somthing

OP
aramos87

aramos87

Reaction score
i also have swiftkey x and the suggestion bar works but the bar never goes away, do you have the same issue? or am i missing somthing

There is an option in the settings to disable that... I don't use that feature because of that.... I every time you open the keyboard is shows up.. And it's irritating haha

Frow

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
There is an option in the settings to disable that... I don't use that feature because of that.... I every time you open the keyboard is shows up.. And it's irritating haha

ya its very irritating, i cant seem to find a option anywhere to remove it, some help would be great

OP
aramos87

aramos87

Reaction score
ya its very irritating, i cant seem to find a option anywhere to remove it, some help would be great

Yeah after submitting that reply I went in and selected that option to disable it.. and it didn't work ha.. its only to disable the auto complete function of the hw keyboard ... I also purchased thumb keyboard for my Xoom so I use that on my phone too... its better IMO

Frow

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Yeah after submitting that reply I went in and selected that option to disable it.. and it didn't work ha.. its only to disable the auto complete function of the hw keyboard ... I also purchased thumb keyboard for my Xoom so I use that on my phone too... its better IMO

Ive used go keyboard as an alternative but keep coming back to swiftkey for the style and it also has the best predictions