Saving last word in texts?

kdw11005

Reaction score
I have my settings set for physical keyboard but occasionally when texting I use the virtual keyboard (& love using the voice option). However I've noticed only when I use the virtual keyboard that when I send a text the last word I texted is in the text that was sent but also in the box at the bottom of the screen where you type (sorry I don't know what that's callled).
Is it because I'm using the virtual keyboard when I have it set to physical? Anyone else expierence this?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

kurtdogg50

Reaction score
I am experiencing this too. I think it just happens with words that the dictionary does not recognize. I am fiddling with the settings to try to stop this from happening.

***update:
try this: bring up your virtual keyboard, click the swype info icon on the bottom left of the screen then under swype advanced settings:
word suggestion>uncheck word suggestion box

This seemed to work for me

Last edited:

The_Rick_14

Reaction score
It's a bug where the suggested text doesn't disappear like it should. Hitting the back button to hide the keyboard and then sending the message will take care of that until Moto can fix it. Or hide suggestions all together like kurt mentioned.

militant

Reaction score
What your describing only happens to me when I put up a facebook status via the facebook widget on my homescreen.

OP
kdw11005

kdw11005

Reaction score
Thanks everyone....good to know it's not just me. I don't have the word suggestions checked, haven't from the beginning.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums