Handcent SMS batch mode

navigator

Reaction score
I have been using Handcent, but can't figure out the batch mode. I am assuming this mode is to send text to multiple recipients. I go to batch mode and check multiple persons...but can find no way to compose the message. The only options are "force delete" "delete selected" and "cancel batch mode"

I have also noted that batch mode only includes those contacts to which I have recently texted. I can't get to Contacts.

Any ideas appreciated.

warrior21

Reaction score
Batch mode is just a way to select multiple threads at once so you can delete without having to go through each one. To send a text to multiple contacts just press the plus sign on the right side of where you would type in the persons name. Check the contacts you want to send the message to, hit the back button and then compose your message.

KsKnightmare

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure batch mode is for only deleting texts, its all I use it for. But if you want to send texts to multiple people just enter several names in the recipient box of a text

Sent by wasting my battery

OP
N

navigator

Reaction score
thanks for your quick responses. I never noticed the plus sign. Have typed in the other names but thought there might be another way.